Conversation Starter: Politicians and the Eucharist (Download)
Helping YOU start conversations about morality in a culture that can be confusing for teens to navigate
- Is it okay for a pro-abortion Catholic politician to receive Communion?
- Is it okay for a priest to deny Communion to a public figure whose pro-abortion stance is well known?
- Are there other instances in Church history where public figures were denied Communion for grave reasons?
- What can you as a young person do to help influence pro-abortion politicians?
Learn about Canon 915, the importance of the Eucharist in our lives, and see examples from current events and past Church history that not only engage you in conversations about LIFE, but that will make both you and your students think.
Introducing Conversation Starters!
- Easy to use for parents, pastors, teachers, and youth ministers
- Helps you initiate important conversations with today's teens
- Relevant to the lives of teens and young adults today
- Created with the help of experts across the country
- Just click to download your Conversation Starter today!
NOTE: After completing your order, a download link for your PDF(s) will be sent via email. Please be sure to enter a valid e-mail address (not a phone number) when checking out.