Conversation Starter: Physician-Assisted Suicide (Download)
Helping YOU start conversations about morality and the culture.
Introducing Conversation Starters!
- Easy to use for parents, pastors, teachers, and youth ministers
- Helps initiate vital conversations with today's teens
- Relevant to the lives of teens and young adults today
- Created with the help of experts across the country
- Just click to download your Conversation Starter today!
Each Conversation Starter is 6 pages long and comes with a short scenario; questions (and answers!) to get the conversation going; and background information for the instructor, parent, or ministry leader.
This Conversation Starter was adapted from Without Mercy: An Introduction to Euthanasia, Assisted Suicide, and Other Threats to the Medically Vulnerable — a four-class study that examines the complex topics of euthanasia and assisted suicide and teaches students the reality behind what the culture of death advocates.
NOTE: After completing your order, a download link for your PDF(s) will be sent via email. Please be sure to enter a valid email address (not a phone number) when checking out.